Jason is a backpacker, saxophonist, writer, volunteer, photographer, entrepreneur, mountain climber and barefoot marathoner on a mission. A mission to travel the World in search of adventure..
Posts by Jason Noronha:
- Happiness, Success and Jumping off the Hamster Wheel
- Mini-Retirement Week 1: Time Management
- The Importance of Mini-Retirements
- Backpacker Hostels in India
- Starting up in Goa: Life in Flip-flops
- Less Work More Play
- Life without Logic
- A Short Guide to Tourist Scams in India
- Erm, What’s Cooking Doc?
- Behind the Scenes of a Backpackers Hostel