Jason is a backpacker, saxophonist, writer, volunteer, photographer, entrepreneur, mountain climber and barefoot marathoner on a mission. A mission to travel the World in search of adventure..
Posts by Jason Noronha:
- Sunrise at the Roof of Africa: Mount Kilimanjaro
- The Story of a Colonial Hot Potato: Malacca
- 5 Excuses to Travel in 2012
- The Best Beach in the World?
- The Northern Hemisphere Bias: What if Down was Up?
- Street Music at Anjuna Beach, Goa
- The Top 5 Churches of Goa
- The Art of Packing a Backpack
- Portuguese for Survival (and for Kicks)
- Lamu – Africa’s Oldest Swahili Settlement